Ashley Institute of Training has high demand for our disability and ageing support qualifications as they continue to be some of our most popular qualifications.
The disability industry has been transformed through the National Disability Insurance Service (NDIS) which has translated into higher demand for employment opportunities for people providing care to clients with disabilities.
ASH offers the following qualifications in these industry areas:
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Disability)
– CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
– CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support
Successful completion of these qualifications can lead to job opportunities in roles such as:
– Community Access Coordinator
– Community & Residential Care Workers
– Disability Service Officer
– In Home Respite Worker
These roles can be within residential or home and community based environments.